1. All copyright, intellectual properties remain the property of Karzam Technologies if the software is developed at Karzam Technologies. If not then if in case it's a software (script ) from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and the reproduction is on buyers responsibility. Karzam Technologies is not liable for any copyright issues.
2. If in case, there is any copyright issue, the complete responsibility is of the customer. Karzam Technologies is not liable for any issues generated due to that.
3. Customer may not assign the benefit of the Contract without the written permission of the Vendor. The Agreement shall be totally governed by the Laws of India. U.P. Government.
4. The Uniform Laws on the International Sale of Goods laid down in the 1980 United Nations Convention shall not apply unless expressly agreed between the parties in writing.
5. The Customer is strictly prohibited to generate the copies of the software, except one (1) copy for back up purposes. The client acknowledges that Karzam Technologies will not be responsible for any damage to the client's computer system and no substitute copy will be generated.
6. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
7. Above Pricing Not valid for global Region Contact us for pricing.
Service Agreement Contract:
By using any portion of Karzam Technologies service, you are agreeing to this service agreement on this document entirely. Karzam Technologies reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately upon posting of the modification to this URL: http://www.karzamtech.com/termsofuse.html.
We at Karzam Technologies believe in helping all clients as far as possible, and have consequently prepared a clear refund and cancellation policy. There may be some case of client dissatisfaction due to some reasons.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, customers have the liberty to cancel their services and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund Policy then please feel free to contact us so that we may help you further.
We strongly encourage all of our customers to do their own backups on their home computers or CD to ensure you have ready access to your data in the event, we should have a hardware failure. Although we regularly take backups of our server and we do not expect anything like this to occur, we want you to be prepared in the event that it does. Please kindly take backups of your all files.
Even the best and most complete and redundant backup systems can and do fail for a variety of reasons, despite the best efforts of the Web hosting service. THEREFORE, Karzam Technologies DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR INTEGRITY OF THESE BACKUPS OR THE DATA THEY CONTAIN. Consequently, you must not rely upon the availability, completeness, currency, or integrity of these backups.
Customers are responsible for maintaining their own backups on their own personal computers or other computers.
Karzam Technologies does not provide any sort of compensation for lost, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data in the event that Karzam Technologies's backups do not function properly, regardless of the reason(s) for any such malfunction, even if the malfunction was due to the fault or negligence of Karzam Technologies.